Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Customized Wedding Stationery

I have not been working on this blog for quite some time due to many other projects, mainly  Customized Wedding Stationery on Zazzle.
First, I needed to upgrade my Just Kidding shop at Zazzle with a new banner. From there on an update to the categories in my shop was necessary.
 Having spent a few days on this upgrade job I then got further into my Customized Events Categories.

Having reshuffled all the work I have published in the past, I now have started on the wedding event projects. That is in itself huge.

Personally my own children were married when they were already well past their thirties and living overseas, so I never had to organize their weddings. Instead I traveled for 12 hours to be mother of the bride.  I have had friends and a sister who did, but I always ended up as a guest.
I've been invited to many weddings from the more simple to a huge Muslim wedding. Every wedding was an experience and made me recall my own, which was somewhat in between and in the sixties in Holland.  Today it's a huge business, especially when we browse on Pinterest, one of my favorite online stopovers. 

I have been invited to do a blog post every week to this weddingdesignchic blog where anyone who is looking for ideas will find it.
I will add my own wedding posts that are published on there here from now on.
Thanks for reading my post. 
Nadine May





No comments: